Friday, January 20, 2017

KateGoesKeto: In the morning, Im making waffles!

KETO WAFFLES
Low carb/Keto waffles are one of the best discoveries I have made since starting the keto life style. Seriously delicious, so filling, and honestly make me not miss regular waffles and pancakes. I think you could use this batter to make pancakes too but the waffles were perfect. I added maple and vanilla extract to my batter and used sugar free syrup. They were the bomb. Dustin approved as well! 

RECIPE:

1 cup almond flour, sifted
½ Tablespoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup heavy cream 
2 Tablespoons oil
3 eggs
(Then I added a dash of vanilla extract and a dash of maple extract)

I put all of this into my food processor to smooth it out and make it more batter like!
(If your almond flour is already really smooth then you probably wouldn't have to do that but I was working with almond meal so it needed to be ground finer!)

Top with sugar free syrup and you are good to go! Promise these are SO good, my mouth is watering thinking about this!

Bon Apetit!

-Katelyn










No comments:

Post a Comment