Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Keto Staple Grocery List

So one of the hardest things I have figured out about Keto is the staple items I need in my pantry for all those keto recipes that I find. So here are the staple items that I have found are pretty necessary to keep stocked each week.

Dairy
BUTTER. Preferably grass fed kerry gold butter but otherwise any kind of organic butter.
Sour cream
Cream Cheese
Heavy Whipping Cream
Shredded cheese (all different kinds)
Velveeta cheese (this is just a personal favorite of mine for cheesy broccoli)
EGGS

Meat
This one is more complicated, because it is more about personal choice. This is my staple options that I rotate between.

Some kind of lunch meat, I usually do turkey.
Chicken, I prefer chicken thighs, and don't be afraid of ones with skin!
Sausage, any kind, but make sure you check for the carb count.
BACON. This is a huge staple, eat it alone, as a side, on a salad, wrap, or sandwich.
Frozen turkey meat
Frozen beef

Produce
Peppers, green/red/orange
Lettuce/Spinach/Kale for salads, wraps, sandwiches etc.
Cucumbers, great low carb for dipping and snacking
Celery, great for low carb dipping and snacking
Jalepenos (I personally make stuffed jalepenos almost once a week)

Baking/Essentials
Almond Flour (some people prefer coconut flour but I WAY prefer almond)
Stevia (or whichever 0 carb sweetener you prefer)
Baking sweetener
Chia seeds
Vanilla Extract
Maple Extract (for all the keto waffles)

Snacks
Pickles
Pickled Okra (personal favorite)
Almonds
Mixed/Spiced nuts
Pork Rinds
Quest Chips
Low carb yogurt











No comments:

Post a Comment