Friday, January 20, 2017

KateGoesKeto: Fat Head Pizza


Gattis who?

Gattis is my favorite pizza ever but I made this Fat Head Pizza tonight and it was AMAZING. I don't even miss other pizza anymore.

The crust, made from almond flour, mozzarella cheese, and cream cheese (and 1 egg). It was FANTASTIC. Absolutely made me forget about Gattis, Papa Johns, Dominoes, all of them. This pizza is absolutely phenomenal.

RECIPE-

Ok so there are A LOT of recipes for Fat Head pizza however this is what I followed-

3/4 cup of almond flour
1 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese (pre shredded)
2 tbsp of cream cheese
1 egg
garlic (I prefer minced garlic in olive oil)
and a hefty dash of Italian seasoning

Instructions for the crust-

mix the cheese and almond flour and cream cheese in a bowl, microwave for 1 min.

take out, mix together more, add egg, seasoning, garlic, and any other seasonings!

Microwave for another 30 seconds, take out and mix, it should look like a dough!

scoop out onto a piece of oven safe parchment paper, I drizzled a little olive oil on it before I put the dough down.

Place another sheet of parchment paper on top and start to spread the dough out into a rectangle shape, then put take the top parchment off, put the dough (on top of the parchment paper) onto a baking sheet and bake at 425 for 15 min (Watch it, it only needs to be brown but don't let it burn!)

Take out, put your toppings on, I did pizza sauce, a pizza cheese blend, bacon, and salami!

Bake another 5ish minutes until your cheese is melted.

ENJOY!

Seriously so good, if you want leftovers you might want to make 2 pizzas, this one fed both of us with only 2 slices left over!

Bon Appetit!

-Katelyn





No comments:

Post a Comment