Sunday, June 9, 2013

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Lately I have been feeling a little pull on myself to start a blog and share my walk with God and my journey into ordained ministry. Tonight during worship I felt God tell me it was time to do just that and I saw an image of this blog, so here we are!

I guess I should tell ya'll a little bit about myself. I'm Katelyn, 18 years old, and a Sophomore in college. I love God, Sweet Tea, and the SEC. I've lived in Louisiana my entire life and will continue to live here until I follow God's call on my life to seminary! I felt the call to ordained ministry on my life when I was 14 years old, I'll do a whole other post on that story so stay tuned! 

What's going to be on this blog? I'd like this blog to be helpful to anyone and everyone, but especially to other young adults who feel a call to ministry. I plan to share all the thoughts, struggles, and prayers answered of being called to ministry, and living out that call in College (the Wilderness) and beyond that. This will be an 8 year long journey, and I am excited to share it with all who venture to this blog! I'll also share any other little tips, tricks, and helpful hints that I come across! So...lets go!

Love and Blessings,
             K

No comments:

Post a Comment