Monday, June 10, 2013

Wait For the Train



One of the biggest problems that young adults and youth face today is trying to be something they are not. I myself have faced this problem...multiple times throughout my life. Who hasn't? We are always wishing that we were someone else or doing something else. Am I right? One of the hardest lessons I have learned in my life is that GODS PLAN is always better than my plan. Whenever things don't work out, its usually because God has something so much better in store for you. So many times in my life I have been disappointed because I couldn't do something or because an opportunity just didn't work out, but from where I am now in my life I couldn't imagine anything in my life being different. Every door closed, every heartbreak, every lost friendship, breakup, and let down in my life has left room for something more beautiful than I could ever possibly imagine. Because God designed it, not me, and no matter how inflated our egos can get no one can argue that if the Almighty Father who created the heavens, earth, and everything in between has a plan for you then it is probably better than anything we could come up with. I believe that God probably laughs at us every time we decide we know what is best for ourselves. I can just imagine Him up in heaven saying "Oh my child, you have no idea how much better it can be." It seems like every time that I have settled for something, every time I have thought to myself "this is it! How much better could it be?" God has revealed to me something so much better than ever before. So don't get too upset if something doesn't go your way, God has your best interest at heart, and could there be a better Author for your life story?

 
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment