Sunday, June 9, 2013

Time Spent With God





This picture has been in my camera roll for quite some time, I found it on Pinterest forever ago and every time I see it reminds me of something very important. It reminds me that any time with God is precious time spent. It took me time to remember that God is with me every step throughout the day, not just when I want him to be. This picture depicts the picture perfect (for some) devotional time. I imagine stormy weather, soft rolling thunder in the distance, David Crowder playing in the other room just loud enough to be audible, my favorite grande Starbucks Caramel Macchiato, and my "Jesus Calling" devotional set out with my highlighters to highlight the "best" verses. And of course, this is one way to worship and be in prayer, but on the days that the weather just won't cooperate with my devotional time or Starbucks (heaven forbid) runs out of coffee, can't God be in other places as well? Could God be in the car on the way to work? Or could we spend time with God at work whilst in prayer for our coworkers and boss? This photo reminds me that any time at all, in any place, with any people spent with God is not wasted, but in fact, wonderful time spent. 

Love and Blessings,
           -K

No comments:

Post a Comment