Sunday, August 18, 2013

Gettin' A Lil' Fancy

Just wanted to update y'all on some changes in the blog! I am working on updating the overall design and making the blog a little more user friendly.

The first new thing is you can now SUBSCRIBE to this blog via email! Just look at this ----------->
little section of the blog and enter your email address and you can receive an email when I publish a new post on here!

The second thing is up above ^ you will notice that there is now a tabs section. There are only 2 tabs right now, Home and For the Girls. For the Girls is a new section that I am starting where I will post all kinds of things just for girls, pictures, jokes, tips, devotionals, and everything else!

The next thing is you can now share this blog and follow this blog using Google+. I am just now really getting used to Google+ but I do think that I will like using it!

I hope that you will enjoy all these changes and bare with me as I continue to try to better this blog and make updates to it!

Peace and Blessings,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment