Thursday, October 10, 2013

10 Random Facts about Me!



1) Buffalo Wild Wings is one of my weaknesses, Asian Zing wings and Slat n' Vinegar fries! YUM.

2) I am a proud member of Phi Mu sorority!

3) I love sonic drinks, my favorite is sweet tea but sometimes I mix it up. 

4) I was the 2013 recipient of the Harry Denman Evangelism award!

5) Gilmore Girls is my favorite TV Show

6) I love to cook and bake!

7) My favorite candy is RED sour patch kids. Only the red ones. I will pick through the entire bag for the red, but in a time of dire need I will eat the green. Under no circumstance will I eat yellow or orange. 

8) I CANNOT eat McDonald's french fries without Sweet Chilli or Sweet N Sour sauce.

9) I am really impatient. I HATE waiting!

10) I'm obesessed with instagram. I have an entire folder on my phone dedicated to photo editing apps for instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment