Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With Strings....

My Favorite Things....

So I've been in a writing mood lately however I haven't been able to come up with inspiration for things to write about and/or the things I am going to write about need a few days to be published. So what to do? Write about things that I love, because today I spent a day doing things that I love! 

I have been sick with some sort of virus since last week and FINALLY went to the doctor Monday where I was told that I needed to rest and not return to work until Thursday (tomorrow) so I have had 2 days to not leave my house. Yesterday I spent a lot of time sleeping, laying on my couch, watching movies, etc. today I was restless so I cleaned my room, my bathroom, and then I decided to spend some time doing things that I love. So I drank tea, watched Jane Eyre, got on Pinterest, ordered take out from the restaurant I work at, blogged, and organized things. 

So that is what sparked my inspiration for this blog post, my favorite things.



1. TEA. 
I seriously love tea. Can't live without it, some people need water, some need milk, some need air, I need tea. Whether it be sweet tea, green tea, herbal, whatever kind it be, I need tea. Lately I have been drinking herbal peach tea, it's delicious and comforting.  I also really enjoy sweet tea with a little lemon in it. Yum. I'll always be a southern girl at heart.

2. Movies based on books from the 1800's.
Jane Eyre, Pride & Prejudice, these movies and books just comfort my soul. How I long to be Elizabeth Bennett and find my Mr. Darcy. I love to cozy up in silk button up pajamas and watch these movies (or read the books) with some tea of course!

3. Organizing. 
This is nerdy but I love to organize things, especially school supplies, bags, and purses. With school starting next week today was the perfect time to do this! I got to clean my room and get everything organized for school and now I can sleep a little better at night too. 

4. Makeup
Guilty pleasure of mine, makeup, nail polish, hair care products, I love them. I also love to have them organized (refer to #3). I spend a lot of time on pinterest looking at beauty and hair tips and tricks. Lately I have been trying to recycle my own make up collection, ballin' on a college budget means I can't splurge on beauty products all the time so I have been trying to find new ways to use the products that I already own! 

5. Pinterest. 
As mentioned in #4 I really love Pinterest. I find ALL kinds of things on there, inspirational quotes, makeup tips, my different fandoms, Harry Potter, Once Upon A Time, Big Bang Theory, Jane Austen, etc. and all kinds of recipes and tips and tricks! I spend way too much time on there but I also find SO mnay useful things on there. Recently I have found a ton of healthy eating recipes and tips on cheap healthy snacks for when school starts. Pinterest is my all around go to for anything and everything. It's the best tool I have in my toolbox, come to think of it, it IS my toolbox.

6. Music.
I love music, all kinds of music. Country, Christian, Pop, Rap, Rock, everything! Pandora will forever be my favorite because whatever suits my mood can always been found. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment