Wednesday, March 26, 2014

• North Carolina •

Ok so I FINALLY found some spare time to sift through and edit all my pictures from my North Carolina road trip this summer! My amazing grandmother told me I could pick anywhere that I wanted to go and we would go for a week just the two of us! So I picked Bear Lake, North Carolina, a private reserve that is so beautiful you literally cannot take a bad picture because everything is so breathtakingly beautiful. Nevertheless I sifted through these pictures and picked my favorites and edited them. So here are some of the pictures and a few stories to go with them! 


So during a hike up the mountain I took pictures in the same basic poss with the many different textures of the mountain. I was fascinated with how it looks like a different place entirely each time but all within walking distances of eachother! 


I became a little obsessed with flowers on the hike I will admit.... 


Gorgeous part of the hiking trail


There were these beautiful bridges throughout the trail. This is one of my favorite pictures but what makes this picture even more beautiful to me is the memory of the sound of this place. The rushing brook was the only sound you could hear. The silence was only broken by the water and the occasional sound of birds and the wind. 





This was a gold course at the veryyyyy peak of the mountain! 

UGHHH if only I could go back to this bookstore! This was a used bookstore and a large portion of the profits from this bookstore went to support the local library!!! 

So there's a few pictures! Hopefully I can add some more later on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment