Thursday, March 6, 2014

{AppCity: Jesus Apps}




I love my iPhone, I am definitely one of those people that ALWAYS has my phone and uses it for everything. And I'm okay with that. I believe we should utilize technology, and that includes in our daily faith practices. I have a whole folder on my phone labeled JESUS. These are all apps that help me on my daily faith walk, so I would like to share those with you!

First is a devotion app called Daily Bible Devotion




This app is AWESOME, twice a day it gives you a devotion, once in the morning and once at night. (You can also back track to the day before if you miss a day) however, I really recommend not missing a day, they are SO easy to read, literally just a few minutes of your day. 


You get a verse and then a short devotional that is very easy to read and relatable. I definitely reccomend this app! 

Next- there is Verse A Day

This is an awesome app that is exactly what it says it is, a verse a day! You get a chunk of scripture every say to read and generally these verses spark your interest just enough to make you want to read further! 



The Word Daily Devotion-
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS APP. 


This app is AMAZING (if you're like me and LOVE wallpapers and cool pics to share on Facebook and Instagram). Every day you get a new pic (perfect wallpaper size, eeeek!) and then you press the arrow in the bottom right corner and it gives you a devotional. 



KLOVE

This is an awesome app if you're a music person! I don't catch KLOVE on my radio in my car so I end up on pandora, my own music library or this app! 

Olive Tree Bible

This is one of 2 Bibles that I use on my phone, I like having 2-3 different versions at any time. 


This Bible is super easy to read and navigate! You can pick which version you would like and search for keywords to find verses. It's awesome! 



Happier ☺️

This app is AWESOME! It reminds you every day to write down something that you are happy about! 



You get push notifications reminding you write down something that made you happy today! It is awesome! Definitely helps you to keep a positive outlook and grateful for your life! 


Back to the Bible

This is a really cool app that I recently discovered that is supposed to help you read through the Bible in 60 days! You get a portion to read every day on your phone and there's an area to journal your thoughts about your readings as well! 



No comments:

Post a Comment